We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development.
By respecting the uniqueness of every individual, we are able to build a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect, and self-discipline.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual for the position of Part Counterperson. If you want to be part of a driven, enthusiastic, and winning team, apply today!
What you get in return * Internal Growth
* 401k Match * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Family owner and operated * Heavily involved in giving back to the community
* Base salary + Commission What we’re looking for
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Experience with auto parts sales preferred.
* People focused and obsessed with providing great customer service
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Proficient with computer skills is preferred
* Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record.
What would you do? * Oversee the parts sales process from customer inquiry to finding the part to invoicing the customer.
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock.
* Complete special order part request for any parts that need to be ordered for the customer.
* Communicate with customer on the status of any parts ordered and notify them upon delivery to the dealership.
* Perform other duties as assigned. * Serve as backup to parts counterperson or stocking clerk as necessary.
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just another job.
If you’re interested in working for a company that can give you training and support to achieve your goals, contact us today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)