Rydell Auto Center is looking for a Courtesy Driver to provide our customers with exceptional experiences.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
At Rydell Automotive Center, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rydell is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer: * Above-average wages starting at $13/hour.
* Excellent benefits. * Paid, on-the-job training.
* A caring, well-established company that loves to promote from within.
Hours * Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturdays based on department rotation
Benefits * Above average health, vision, and dental insurance with family and child coverage
* Short and Long Term disability insurance and life insurance at group rates
* After 1 year, a 401(k) with company matching dollars up to 2%
* Paid time off * We also offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services, an employee vehicle purchase program and paid time off to volunteer.
Essential Job Duties * Assist service staff including; technicians and advisers
* Move tires and other heavy equipment regularly (ability to lift 50-60 lbs required)
* Support Service Consultants in day-to-day activities
* Assist customers by driving them to where they need to go as well as pick them up as they have their vehicle serviced
* Keep front entrances clear and free of debris
* Meet and greet guests during periods of heavy traffic
* All offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug test, criminal background check, verification of social security number and a complete review of motor vehicle records.
Location/Region: Grand Forks, ND (58201)