Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard! Benefits* Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
* Free on-the-job training * Continued Education and career advancement opportunities (We promote from within!)
* OnCall, Performance, and Employee Referral Bonuses
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Weekly pay and direct deposit * Nurse/Employee of the month
* HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice * Mobile shift access, time tracking and care notes (Easily clock in/out right from a mobile device!)
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
* Part of a team with RN Oversight We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* Flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments.
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in both in-home and facility based care centers.
* National opportunities with over 300 locations across the United States.
Responsibilities* Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
* Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
* Perform all skills, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
Requirements* Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in the state that care is being provided
* One (1) year of home health nursing experience (required)
* CPR Certification and Current TB skin test
* Valid Driver’s License w/ auto insurance
Physical Requirements* Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
* Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Puyallup, WA (98372)