John Jones Auto Group has a Service Advisor Position Available.
Automotive Service Advisor Job Responsibilities:
- Service Advisor must greet customers promptly.
- Obtain customer and vehicle information.
- Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer.
- Determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle.
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts.
- Establish follow up time.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently.
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order.
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers.
- Meet certain CRM data completion levels for items such as email addresses and phone number entry.
- Satisfy an FCA standard and consistent CSI score.
Automotive Service Advisor Job Requirements:
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction.
- Minimum one year experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is a must.
- Above average energy level.
- A desire for a long-term career with a growing organization.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Reynolds & Reynolds computer experience a plus
- Valid driver's license
Automotive Service Advisor Benefits:
- Full Time Position
- Commission based salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Direct deposit
- Sundays off
- Paid Vacation
- Ongoing training
- Promote from within
- Excellent work environment – Air conditioned and heated facility
- Great team culture
About this company
At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Location/Region: Salem, IN