Suburban Chrysler in Garden City
General Overview of this Position:
The Service Dispatcher position requires an individual to effectively coordinate the scheduling, completion and administrative processing of all service, prep and inspection work performed by the respective departments.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work to ensure Customer Satisfaction in all facets of client interface.
* Dispatcher will receive Work Orders for required Shop Work through the Shop workflow process.
* Dispatcher will perform a file history review in system on all used units and note flags on any recurring line items (excluding previous Incoming Inspections).
* Dispatcher will determine exact vehicle disposition and schedule the unit for the required services, based on system information concerning vehicle identity, location, and specific work being requested.
* Dispatcher will typically follow shop priority standards for scheduling all work…however, on occasion; Shop Managers have the authority to request that certain vehicle services receive higher priority.
* Dispatcher will schedule Body or Mechanical work for those repairs rejected by the Quality Inspector and involving the need for parts.
Required Skills and Abilities: * Must possess and fully support a TEAM oriented approach regarding services rendered and problem solving.
* Must be a “Self-Starter” who is “Task Oriented” and able to work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
* Possess a strong ability to Multi-Task.
* Possess the capacity to plan, organize and follow-through on assigned tasks.
* Must be capable of establishing priorities and be able to execute to those same priorities.
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
* Will require reasonable computer skills regarding accessing, reading and inputting required vehicle repair data.
* Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
What We Offer * Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
* Opportunity to earn The Suburban Collection President’s Club Award
* Vacation pay * Community-centric
* Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations
* Ranked #26 on Crain’s 2017 Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Companies
* 401k with company match * Maternity leave
* Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Garden City, MI (48135)