Finance Director Luther Brookdale Honda is seeking a Finance Director with experience with management experience.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting activities associated with increasing consumer financing and product penetration within the department.
* Manage Finance Process: Perform and/or over see all functions of a producer consistent with good business practices.
* Achieve Performance Standards: Develop and over see performance standards in conjunction with General Manager and Motors Management.
* Identify Performance and Systemic Problems: Isolate and resolve discrepancies in department performance and process determined to be detrimental to the solicitation, sale and desired profit margins related to store products.
* Conduct Meetings: Organize, plan and conduct meetings within dealership as required promoting communication and fostering a positive business relationship.
* Organize and Conduct Skill Sessions: Facilitate training as required to ensure understanding of all products, policies and procedures with appropriate dealership personnel.
Qualifications * College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills.
* Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
* Professional Appearance * Must be willing to submit to a background check
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Growth Opportunities
* Long Term Job Security * Health and Wellness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Employee Discounts
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55429)