Receptionist / Cashier
Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
We are seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant/ with excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude.
This individual will receive calls into the dealership, determine the nature of the callers business, and direct the caller to their destination.
This position will also be responsible for basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions.
The ideal candidate must have great attention to detail and follow instructions well. This is a Monday thru Friday position with the hours of M-Th 8:30 to 5 and Fri 8:30 to 6.
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
Responsibilities: * Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution
* Operate switchboard telephone system
* Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
* Assist the managers with various clerical duties as needed
* Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
* Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
Qualifications * Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
* Available to work flexible hours on weeknights & weekends
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel
* Professional personal appearance
* Clean driving record
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55442)