Managing the Human Resources Department and overseeing all personnel issues.
Responsible for the recruitment and selection of employees based on applicant’s
credentials and qualifications including training and licensure.
Uses a consistent and non-discriminating process to select employees as follows:
• Conducts personal interviews on all applicants at the time of recruitment and selection.
• Obtains two written or verbal follow-up of employment references and job history.
• Verifies education, experience, training, licensure or certification, as appropriate to job
• Selects and employs qualified individuals without regard to gender, race, age, creed,
handicap, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Coordinates an orientation program for all new employees, including an introduction to the
organization, staff and employee rules and responsibilities.
Ensures that all employees receive ongoing education, including in-services, training and
other activities to maintain and improve staff competence.
Ensures that all employees meet their required mandatory training, keeps records of in-
services and files employee's certificate of attendance in the employee personnel folder.
Ensures that all employees are meeting the performance expectations stated in his/her job
descriptions by collaborating with the supervisors.
Ensures that all employees are in compliance with the mandatory requirements for
Responsible for other miscellaneous duties including the following:
• Maintains strict professional ethics, confidentiality and privacy of the patient and/or
• Participates in personnel policies revisions, when requested.
• Assumes responsibility for own personal and professional growth.
May be requested by the President / CEO to attend outside meetings and/or conferences.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Location/Region: Campbell, CA (95008)