We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of parts manager due to a recent promotion. The role may include single or multiple franchises. The right individual for this position is a self starter, self motivated, highly attentive to details, organized, willing to build a winning team through training parts staff. The parts manager will be responsible for parts sales to internal, and external customers. The parts manager will work closely with fellow store managers to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
If you are an experienced counter sales person looking to move your career to the next level this is a perfect oppertunity to join a large group with a proven track record of growth, profitability and expansion. The right person for this position will have high personal and department expectations.
As the parts manager you will manage your staff, department and inventory keeping within company guidelines. The parts manager is expected to complie reports, forecast objectives, strive to exceed those objectives, handle paperwork, maintain warranty return parts and ship as required. The parts manager will work with fellow store manager's and corporate staff. The parts manager will strive to build wholesale, retail and internal business. The parts manager must have a "can do" mentality and stive to not just meet customer expectations, but exceed them.
* Paid training
* Paid vacation * Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401K * Supplimental insurance (optional)
* Closed Sundays RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Forecast goals and objectives for the parts department
* Hire, train, and monitor the performance of all parts department staff.
* Maintain inventory consistent with the requirements of the various departments
* Create pricing guidelines for customer categories
* Monitor and adjusts inventory * Guarantee all parts are properly tagged
* Supervise stock order procedures * Work closely with service manager and body shop manager to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed
* Provides technical assistance when necessary
* Develop and enforce guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
* Enforce safety requirements * Maintain a professional appearance.
REQUIREMENTS: * experience in parts management (preferred)
* At least 2 years of dealerhip parts counter experience
* Technical automotive knowledge * Ability to manage others
* Computer literacy * Good communication skills
* Basic understanding of inventory and reporting
* basic understanding of accounting and parts sourcing
* Excellent paperwork handling * Problem solving skills
* Team player, and builder
Location/Region: Tinley Park, IL (60477)