Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. What You'll Do
* Responsible for preparation of daily bank reconciliations, posting manufacturer incentives and rebates, as well as warranty paments or parts invoices
* Reconcile monthly statement from the vehicle manufacturer
* Responsible for finance reserve reconciliation monthly and assisting in floorplan payoffs, additions – including monthly floorplan rec
* Partnering with business units to keep them informed of stuatuses and be availble to them for misc.
accounting needs What We're Looking For
* A person who is highly organized, detail orientated, and has a high level of self time manament capability
* A strong computer user, including Microsoft Office, prior ADP/CDK preferred
* 4-year Accounting degree preferred, minimum of a 2-year Accounting degree required and 2 years relevant accounting experience required
What You'll Get in Return: * Full benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K / Match, Paid Parental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
We operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55435)