For over twenty years, Streetrod has been manufacturing cars with a standard of excellence found nowhere else on Earth.
An impeccable attention to detail, devotion to quality and performance, and unparalleled artisan skill set has resulted in a magnificent suite of head-turning golf and leisure vehicles.
As a result of increasing demand, Streetrod is expanding its production team.
If you’re passionate about automotive fabrication or the golf industry and excel as a team member in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, Streetrod might be the right place for you.
We hope to hear from you soon! Job Title: Welder and Assembly Mechanic
The Welder and Assembly Mechanic is responsible to produce a quality product in a timely and consistent manner.
Responsibilities: * Welds commonly used metals and alloys of various shapes, sizes, and thicknesses.
* Selects welding electrodes for specific welds.
* Fabricates or repairs products according to blueprints, layouts, or work orders by welding metal components together.
* Possesses a working knowledge of welding materials and equipment.
* Follow work procedures, rules, and supervisor instructions to endure plant productivity.
* Other duties as instructed by the supervisor.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Ability to: * Bend, twist, stoop, sit, kneel, crawl, push and pull
* Able to reach in all directions * Walk and stand for extended periods of time
* Other physical requirements as neededBenefits:
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off * EMPLOYER PAID Health Insurance
* EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance * Dental Insurance
* Health Savings Account * Lincoln Financial Group- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
* John Hancock Retirement Plan- With Employer Match
* Paid employee referrals Requirements:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years aluminum welding experience
* Mechanical aptitude
Location/Region: Montezuma, IA (50171)