BOB SMITH VOLVO CARS CALABASAS is Southern California’s newest Volvo dealership.
Ironically, the Bob Smith Family has been operating automobile dealerships in California perhaps longer than just about any other family in our great state.
For more than 100 years, we have represented many of the world’s best automobile brands.
We believe in modern facilities, great locations, thorough training, and the best equipment to provide our customers with the ultimate in their buying and owning experiences.
Our formula for success has always included all of the above.
But, the most important component of that formula is the thousands of wonderful people who have served our family and our customers since 1917.
Recruiting great people to join our team is one of our highest priorities.
Since there is no draft, we believe we can hire all first-round picks.
We are looking for people of integrity who have a passion for making and keeping customers happy.
We are not looking for a person just to fill a position, but for someone who shares our core values, works hard, and is interested in building a career in the Bob Smith organization.
If this appeals to you, then let’s proceed.
Online sales team members wanted! As our business trends more online Bob Smith Volvo is seeking an energetic, fun-spirited, tech-savvy person to assist our guests online and in person.
The ideal team member would be very comfortable communicating with guests through chat, online video services (google teams, Facetime, zoom), email, text, and phone calls.
This is not a traditional sales role that stands around waiting for customers to enter the building but rather is a consultative sales position charged with engaging with our guests in the medium they want.
What we offer:
* Extremely competitive pay plan in the L.A. market
* It’s our philosophy that the best employee is the one we already have, so we promote from within
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program BMW, MINI, or Volvo for you and your family
* Generous Vacation Allowance * Regular ongoing training and development to keep your skills sharp
* United Pet Discount Program options for your furry friends
* Selection of Aetna© HMO and PPO Medical
* EyeMed© eye insurance * Employer match 401(k) offered by American Funds© from Capital Group©
The Ideal Team Member will have a: * Positive and Friendly demeanor with external guests as well as with internal team members
* Create a winning customer experience culture by identifying and anticipating customer needs and wants
* High energy with a desire to grow themselves through continuous self-improvement and training
* The ability to work collaboratively within a team
* Have and maintain a clean driving record
* Impressive time management skills * A positive view of technology and its integration into the workspace
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Location/Region: Calabasas, CA (91302)