Licensed Vocational Nurse
Service Areas: | Thousand Oaks | Agoura | Westlake | Calabasas | Malibu | Simi Valley | Moorpark | Hidden Hills | West Hills |
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a Medical Staffing agency that truly cares about you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard of Care.
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:* Insurance offered for eligable employees: * Vision
* Dental * Critical Illness
* Cancer * Hospital Confinement
* Accident * Short-Term Disability
* Whole Life * Term Life
* Flexible schedule - Per Diem = As Needed
* Weekly pay via direct deposit * Employee Assistance Program
* Free Training * OnCall bonus
* Part of a team with RN Oversight * Employee referral bonus
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Travel time reimbursement - if specified
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access * National company with over 300+ locations
* Free continuing education * Nurse and Employee of the month
* Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
Online or offline * Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities* Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
* Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
* Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
Requirements* Active CA license as a Practical/Vocational Nurse
* One (1) year of nursing experience required
* Certified CPR * Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Physical Examniation (no older then a 6 mo.
exam) * Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Malibu, CA (90265)