Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
* Health & Wellness * Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities * Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Pulls and fills orders from stock * Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
* Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
* Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
Qualifications* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Location/Region: Wallingford, CT (06492)