Casey Auto Group is actively seeking a Corporate Trainer to join their team!
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences.
Must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
* Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
* Schedule appropriate training sessions.
* Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions.
* Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
* Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, how to videos and presentations.
* Train and guide new employees. * Conduct New Hire Orientation
* Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
Requirements: * Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, or Education preferred.
* Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a teaching position.
* Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23606)