Position: Driver / Shop Helper Reports to: Operations Manager
Position Description: The driver is responsible for bringing and taking vehicles to and from various locations in the Metroplex, following the rules of the road and company policies.
In addition, the position entails helping with bedliner application, specifically vehicle prep.
and detailing, and general shop maintenance and upkeep.
Spray-All will provide all required training.
Additionally, the technician will serve as a TOFF dealership liaison, providing continuous communication regarding scheduling and production to the dealership manager and our administrator.
Responsibilities: * Drive vehicles to/from any of our shop locations to our customers’ locations
* Ensure proper communication with dealership manager and our administrator
* Help with the preparation and detailing of trucks
* Adhere to all safety standards throughout the vehicle transportation and bedliner production process
* Help keep shop area clean and properly maintained
* Help keep tools and equipment in optimal conditions to ensure that they are working properly, including maintenance of high-pressure machinery, compressors, and other tools
* Perform any other duties instructed by the management.
Requirements * HS diploma or equivalent.
* Experience in driving throughout the Metroplex
* Experience working in auto body shops is a plus
* Minimum age is 21 years. * Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
* Current Driver’s license * Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
* Must adhere to our company policies and procedures
Compensation Salary: Starting at $10-$12/hr.
* Commissions Available
Location/Region: Spring, TX (77388)