Openings for Caregivers to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts.
We have multiple openings for days, evening, and weekend shifts.
Client locations throughout the local area and near you!
Many of our caregivers have children, are attending school, or are balancing caregiving with other jobs.
Caring Solutions San Antonio gives our caregivers the flexible scheduling options they want, based on a caregivers’ needs.
Talk to our hiring team at 210.977.0333
Excellent Pay - $500.00 Sign-On Bonus
Great starting pay $11 an hour (Experienced CNAs) with your first salary review at 6 months.
Annual salary review and loyalty bonuses. $500 Sign-on Bonus paid out over your first year, plus performance bonuses and longevity bonus for each year you work.
$500 Refer-a-Friend Bonus paid out over your friend's first year, too!
Why be a Caregiver with Caring Solutions - Our Benefits
* In-Home Care Providers get to know your client, build a real relationship, make each day count!
* Health insurance plans including supplemental insurance (vision, dental) after new-hire enrollment period
* Mileage reimbursements for commuting between clients or providing transportation services
* Flexible work schedules to match your availability
* Go-at-your-own-speed online training and hands-on skills training
* Paid Overtime and Holiday Pay
* Community Service activities and Holiday Parties
* All office positions first posted for Caregivers - we hire from within!
Apply today if you have... * 2 years experience providing Caregiving for Elderly clients, in-home care preferred
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid and current Drivers License
* Reliable and insured passenger vehicle
* Pass a Criminal Background Check
* Professional and personal references
What Caregivers say about working at Caring Solutions San Antonio!
“I love my working hours. They work around my schedule” - Eva
“Got a sign-on bonus, then a raise after 6 months with another one after 12 months." - Jackie
“They do everything they can think of to make my job easy and fun” - Liz
“They want us to enjoy working with the client – we take trips with clients, not just regular appointments” - Pam
“I really like working at Caring Solutions San Antonio, and I’m always telling other CNAs and Caregivers at my other job that this is a great place to work” - James
Location/Region: San Antonio, TX (78216)