Rydell Auto Group is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician.
At Rydell Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rydell Automotive Group, is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Medical and Dental
* Vision Insurance * Life Insurance
* 401k * Paid Training
* Employee discounts on products and services
* Maintain all buildings, property, equipment, and landscaping for the site.
* Perform minor repairs and general maintenance on all furniture, office area equipment, heating and air conditioning system.
* Maintain exterior of facility and outside grounds by performing various clean-up duties as needed, such as picking up trash, operating sweeper, shoveling snow, etc.
* Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition and comply with applicable safety rules.
* Maintain all buildings, property and equipment for the site.
* Follow safe operating and use procedures when utilizing cleaning solutions machinery, etc
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., keep up with supply needs, deliver supplies, etc.
• May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate
Qualifications * Be at least 18 years of age
* Have a valid driver’s license * Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)