The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future.
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
What We Offer
* Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
* Opportunity to earn The Suburban Collection President’s Club Award
* Vacation pay * Community-centric
* Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations
* Ranked #26 on Crain’s 2017 Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Companies
* 401k with company match * Maternity leave
* Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
* Prepare washouts for vehicles, complete with purchaser information.
* Accurately enter all incoming vehicle information in the system.
* Verify, distribute accounting and post internal orders and sublet bills to vehicle washouts sheets.
* Determine proper accounting distribution for each sold vehicle including profit, commissions and rebates.
* Post Commissions to individual washout sheets. Balance commission sheets and bonus for payroll input.
* Verify receipt of necessary monies. * Report sales incentives to manufacturer daily.
* Prepare incoming finance reserves and factory receivables, payments for proper accounting distribution and furnish receipts.
* Conduct functions timely and accurately, using extreme caution with confidential information.
Job Requirements: * Previous costing experience within a dealership is required-experience with billing is preferred
* College accounting course work is preferred
* Advanced proficiency with excel * Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds is preferred
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to resolve complains with a sensitive and professional attitude
* Strong attention to detail
Location/Region: New Haven, MI (48048)