Legacy Toyota's Parts Department is growing again.
Currently, we have an opening in our Shipping and Receiving Warehouse Clerk position.
This is an entry level position yet requires an individual with extreme attention to detail.
Pay depends on experience which will consist of salary plus departmental commission.
This is an early morning position which requires daily lifting of 50-100+ pounds.
What We Offer: * Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company
* 401(k) retirement plan options * Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off
* Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision
Requirements: * A clean driving record and valid driver’s license is REQUIRED.
* Must present themselves in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with customers.
* Must be dependable and reliable. * Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
* Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work inside and outside
* Must have basic computer knowledge * Professional appearance is necessary
Hours: Tues-Sat 5:30 AM-3:30 PM
Mon: 3 week rotation
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Opening up; turn off alarm, turn all lights on the first floor, clock into DMS, start the Remstars (parts storage machines) .
* Stockorder; Checking in the order; separate parts by our collision center, wholesale, 2nd floor, customer SOR, stock
* Attach SOR card/printout to parts and place in appropriate area neatly.
* Give PM or APM the packing list and SORs for LCC, Wholesale and Retail.
This includes all recall SOR cards. * Putting the stock away; load Remstar and back counter.
SOR parts should be tagged and parts label facing out whenever possible.
Upstairs parts can be put up last. * Watch for new parts being added into the system daily.
The bin location normally will show as ADD.
These parts are newly added into the inventory and will need a location assigned.
* Running Remstar parts recon report daily after parts are put up and the order in post by the PM/APM.
* Outside vendors/deliveries (UPS, FedEx, Dealer Tire, ect) will be done in similar fashion.
* Any accounting or dealer addressed package will need to be written down on the clipboard and signed off by someone in that dept.
* Hotshot runs; occasional parts deliveries and pickups may be asked of you.
* Core returns; process in a timely matter (excluding warranty/goodwill issues)
* Returned parts from wholesale or our own collision center need to be processed daily.
* Keep the warehouse neat, clean and organized is your responsibility.
Take pride in your workstation. Treat it as if it were your own property.
* Put warranty parts up in the correct locations.
* Recycling cardboard boxes and take trash to dumpster daily.
* Shipping packages online via FedEx. * Pulling the monthly obsolescence return.
* Working on the Parts counter during the lunch rotation is a privilege not a right.
* SOR parts need to be purged once per month on a 30 day cycle.
Hand those SOR card to the PM or APM for processing.
* This list covers the fundamentals for your job description.
There will be additional tasks added as the job requires and we must adapt to the business.
Welcome to Legacy Toyota!
Legacy Toyota located in Tallahassee, Florida is the volume dealership in the Big Bend area of Northern Florida. Our community minded family business is dedicated to providing truly exceptional customer service and this spirit of service extends to our family of team members. We invest in every member of the team in multiple ways.
We seek professionals who are committed to enhancing the pursuit and maintenance of transportation needs for all customers in a manner resulting in customers identifying Legacy Toyota as their standard of service.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid holidays and a spectacular work environment. To continue our pursuit of being the best, providing the best and delivering the best, we invite serious professionals to consider joining the Legacy Toyota Team.
Location/Region: Tallahassee, FL (32304)