Care Indeed is looking for a qualified Growth Hacker. This is an entry-level position, and you will be provided with appropriate training and guidance to ensure your success.
You will join our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. If you are interested in how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, social media and blogs, this position is for you!
You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
What you'll do:
* Promote digital presence, through writing content, engaging with people online, etc.
* Assist in developing and implementing strategies for new media and digital marketing teams
* Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms
* Collaborate with the website development and customer-facing digital
* communication channels * Digital client acquisition success
* Engagement rates and social media channel
* Care Indeed's digital brand * Cross-functional work
* Creative strategy to reach new clients
* Creating a digital presence for Care Indeed brand
* Driving the PR strategy and creating a brand presence
* Content Creation
* Build and optimize landing pages.
* Front-end code. If you have mastered the basics of HTML and CSS.
* Web scraping for the collection of potential B2B leads.
* Data Tracking & Analytics * Acquisition Marketing (Social, Search, Content, Email, etc.)
* Conversion Rate Optimization & A/B-testing
* UX/UI * Visual Design
* Behavioural Psychology
Location/Region: Campbell, CA (95008)