For over twenty years, Streetrod has been manufacturing cars with a standard of excellence found nowhere else on Earth.
An impeccable attention to detail, devotion to quality and performance, and unparalleled artisan skill set has resulted in a magnificent suite of head-turning golf and leisure vehicles.
As a result of increasing demand, Streetrod is expanding its production team.
If you’re passionate about automotive fabrication or the golf industry and excel as a team member in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, Streetrod might be the right place for you.
We hope to hear from you soon! Job Title: Assembly Technician
The Assembly Technician is responsible to produce a quality product in a timely and consistent manner.
This Technician ensures that the product is ready for customer delivery and is properly assembled.
Responsibilities: * Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
* Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates and or reading measurements.
* Assembles components by examining for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
* Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Completing production and quality forms.
* Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt resolutions
* Communicate with other assemblers on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
* Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste
* Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
* Stocks work stations with all necessary hardware and parts
* Prepares finished goods for shipment by inspecting the completed assembly
* Lifting 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10-15 lbs.
of force frequently * Ability to operate various tools and machinery
* Performs other duties as assigned (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Ability to: * Bend, twist, stoop, sit, kneel, crawl, push and pull
* Able to reach in all directions * Walk and stand for extended periods of time
* Other physical requirements as neededBenefits:
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off * Employee Paid Health Insurance
* Employee Paid Life Insurance * Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance * Health Savings Account
* Lincoln Financial Group- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
* John Hancock Retirement Plan- With Employer Match
* Paid employee referrals Requirements:
* High School diploma or equivalent
Location/Region: Montezuma, IA (50171)