Husky Senior Care is looking for a dependable Male or Female Caregiver (CNA/HCA) to join their growing team!
This position is from 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. on Saturday and on Sunday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. plus 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Our experienced caregiver will be comfortable to assist our new client with his bowel program (training provided!)
in the morning and couples care in the evening.
Caregiving is a great way to make a difference while finding meaning in your work.
We offer a professionalism and polish that is not found in other companies.
Husky Senior Care was ranked #10 fastest growing company in Puget Sound and we want you to be a part of that growth! Husky Senior Care was founded to serve the Alumni communities of all colleges and universities.
We are a local boutique agency dedicated to seniors who choose to live at home and our employees who make it possible.
Benefits * $23.00 per hour
* Health insurance * 401(k) with match
* Free continuing education units * Paid orientation
* Employee referral bonus * Paid sick leave
* Free direct deposit Responsibilities
* Must be confident with heavy transfers, hoyer lift experience.
* Catheter experience required.
* Light housekeeping, meal prep and cooking.
* ADL's. * Most importantly, being a companion to our delightful client!
Qualifications * Some college education completed
* Nurse delegation certificate, required.
* A professional work ethic * Current caregiver certification (CNA, HCA)
* CPR and 1st Aid Certification * Strong English speaking and writing skills are essential
* A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (98115)