Position: Sprayed-On Bedliner Technician
Reports to: Technical Services Manager
A bedliner technician is fully responsible for the daily operation of their assigned On-Site location.
This independent position guides all aspects of the sprayed-on bedliner application process at the dealership, which includes, but is not limited to vehicle preparation, bedliner application, equipment maintenance, housekeeping, and inventory control.
TOFF On-Site, LLC will provide all required training.
Additionally, the technician will serve as a TOFF On-Site dealership liaison, providing continuous communication regarding scheduling and production to the dealership’s operations manager.
Responsibilities * Ensure proper communication with dealership representatives for work scheduling
* Perform all necessary procedures to prepare, apply bedliner, and clean and detail trucks as instructed
* Adhere to all safety standards throughout the bedliner production process
* Follow the dealership policies and procedures while handling customer vehicles
* Keep shop area clean and properly maintained
* Keep tools and equipment in optimal conditions to ensure that they are working properly including maintenance of high-pressure machinery, compressors, and other tools
* Maintain correct inventory to ensure continued daily production
* Complete all forms on time and after each vehicle
Requirements * HS Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum Age of 18 years * Bilingual English-Spanish preferred (but not required)
* Manually inclined with good dexterity and mechanical skillset
* Detail oriented * Must pass medical exam for respirator use
* Must be able to lift up minimum of 25 lbs
* Must adhere to all company and dealership policies and procedures
Challenges * Rapport and Relationships: Need to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all dealership staff to ensure consistent scheduling and successful daily operation
* Time Management: Need to follow an established workflow to meet production numbers
* Detail Oriented: Need to ensure that all trucks meet the TOFF quality standards in appearance, cleanliness, and timeliness
Compensation * Salary: Starting at $15/hr.
* Commissions Available * Monthly and Yearly Performance Bonus
Location/Region: Desoto, TX (75115)