If you’re looking to join one of the only growing dealerships in CT, you’ve come to the right place!
Come find out why Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut’s largest and most successful dealerships today.
We offer a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
Are you intrigued by working around successful, progressive and talented people?
This is the place for you! Learn how we will invest in your success today!
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services The right individual should be looking for a stable opportunity in accounting, prior experience and/or education desired.
This role supports 3 dealerships. Prior automotive office experience helpful but not a requirement.
To be qualified for this position you must have excellent computer skills and be very comfortable working with the Microsoft Office suite of software applications.
This is a full time 40 hour position. Our office is open from 8:00AM to 4:30PM.
Major Essential Duties may include: * Manage full cycle accounts payable.
* Scan invoices, general ledger coding, data entry batching.
* Interface with vendor and internal customer regarding payments and payment status
* Respond to all vendor inquiries. * Monitor vendor discounts, contact vendors regarding discrepancies, analyze invoices for correct charges.
* Reviews monthly vendor statements for past due invoices and reconciles vendor statements against accounting records
* Responsible for annual filing of 1099’s.
* Prepare sale and use tax accrual calculation for monthly submissions and filing.
* Process daily and weekly check runs for multiple companies
* Reconcile corporate credit card statements monthly to insure accurate payment and charges.
* Perform Special Projects as assigned.
Job/Education Requirements: * Prior experience supporting multi-company operation is desired
* Must be completely fluent with Microsoft Office, primarily Word and Excel
* Must have accounting background, AP, AR, GL posting, accounts reconciliation
* Needs to be able to switch gears quickly and constantly re-prioritize
* Looking for a self-starter * Positive, outgoing personality
* Must be organized * Must be able to work 40 hours per week
Location/Region: Wallingford, CT (06492)