Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way.
Walser Automotive is looking for a detailed, motivated, & production driven individual to join our team as a Journeyman Technician.
The facilities we operate in are state of the art, remodeled, and air conditioned.
The equipment you’ll use is as good as it gets.
Quit wasting your time with old, outdated equipment and come work for a company committed to providing the best work environment for all employees.
We Offer: Paid Training – Not only will we pay for your manufacturer training, but we train you on our DMS and other technologies when you start so that you can be productive from day one
ASE Reimbursement – ASE’s are important to us… So important that we pay for the tests so you don’t have to
Top Wages – There is no limit to your earning potential
Full Benefits- Including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) & PTO
As a Journeyman Technician, you will:
* Maintain manufacturer training certifications as well as specific & up-to-date knowledge on the product and services available
* Properly diagnose, repair, and document services on guests vehicles
* Provide vehicle inspections and diagnosis to service advisors
Skills, Experience and Education
* Maintain an energetic, professional, and positive personality throughout the workday
* Current ASE / MFG. certifications is a plus
* Desire to provide a high level of customer service and be results driven
* Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve.
Core Values Do the Right Thing , Lead by Example, Display Positive Energy, Be Open minded
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55110)