We are currently looking for motivated, and organized Account Coordinator like you to join our Luther Customer Care Center marketing team in Golden Valley.
Luther Automotive Group is the largest dealership group in the upper Midwest with great culture, and a strong core team.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn the Direct Response advertising industry while working on all facets of the business.
The Account Coordinator is expected to consistently provide excellent service to our dealers, oversee advertising campaigns, and complete all marketing activities or projects in a timely manner which proves profitable to the company
Responsibilities and Duties
* Produce, edit, and traffic all print advertising creative.
* Participate in campaign management activities including: data mining, campaign media planning, reporting results
* Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and or opportunities within or related to an advertisement or project.
* Presenting creative work to dealer for approval or modification.
* Working with vendors to execute campaigns.
* Working with our dealers to execute requests and interpret campaign performance.
* Assists with competitive analysis including gathering intelligence, analyzing, and presenting results.
* Other duties or special projects as assigned by General Manager or the Company.
* Opportunity to touch all elements of the business and get involved deeper in areas of interest.
Qualifications and Skills: * College education or working towards a bachelor’s or Associates degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Business.
* Required minimum of 1-2 years of advertising/marketing experience as an account manager/coordinator.
* Proficiency with Microsoft excel required including understanding of advanced formulas
* Proficient with Adobe suite a plus. * Proficiency with all MS Office Applications a plus.
* Team player, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills..
* Extremely detail oriented, knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including client needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of client satisfaction.
* Understanding of all aspects of advertising and marketing, multi-channel direct marketing, Internet search, prospect cultivation and data management
* Must have excellent Time Management skills.
* Must be flexible to meet business and training needs.
* Optimistic attitude, handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
Job Type: Full-time Monday-Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
* Medical and prescription coverage
* Dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life insurance.
* Paid time off. * Basic Life Insurance, 401K with company match
* Opportunities for career advancement * Discounts on vehicle purchases, service and parts
* Tuition Reimbursement Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55427)