Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
Responsibilities * Overseeing the financial and accounting system and personnel for multiple locations.
* Manages daily operations of the accounting department and receptions.
* Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing.
* Reconcile the bank accounts for the company on a daily basis.
* Complete all required reports for the corporate office on a regular basis.
* Preparing monthly budgets and financial statements.
* Forecasting financial goals for each quarter to maintain the dealership’s profitability.
* Processing all insurance claims and liability insurance.
* Reviewing all financial statements and ledgers, and working with the accounting staff to clear up any discrepancies.
* Preparing all taxes and filing forms with the government.
* Meeting with the department managers regularly to go over business matters and develop plans to increase profitability.
* Ensures all Human Resources and payroll functions are operational and works cooperatively with the corporate office to handle employee issues as needed.
* Assures that required HR training is completed.
* Cross trained in all accounting positions.
Qualifications * 3-5 years of previous Controller experience required.
* Controllers should have strong communications, customer service, leadership and organizational skills.
* Excellent analytical ability. * Ability to multi task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
* High school diploma is necessary; college or advanced degree preferred.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and travel as necessary.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55442)