Hard work, determination and customer satisfaction are why Reynolds' Subaru has been on Hamburg Cove for over 160 years.
The Reynolds' Family has been helping customers fulfill their transportation needs.
We started with hand built horse drawn carriages back in 1859 and now, 6 generations later, we are a new Subaru dealer and specialize in Subarus, but also sell and service all makes and models of preowned vehicles.
* 401(k) and profit sharing plan * Medical, Dental and Vision
* Paid Vacation * Paid Sick Time
* Paid training * Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
RESPONSIBILITIES * Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
* Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations
* Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations
* Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and update customers frequently
* Increase profitability by maximizing sales & executing retail promotions
* Oversee technicians working on customers’ vehicles, including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times
* Oversee and participate in quality control
* Participate in the development and documentation of standard operating procedures as appropriate
* Calling and working with service contract providers to get claims processed.
REQUIREMENTS * High school diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
* Accredited training in service advisor skills, customer satisfaction and quality control
* Automotive service advisor experience
* Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
* Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions
* Multitasking skills
* Proficient use of computers/business machines
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Old Lyme, CT (06371)