Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
Napleton Automotive Group is currently seeking a Multi-Dealer Controller to join our growing team!
The Automotive Controller provides support to the Dealership by assuring all of the financial records are accurate, timely and satisfy legal requirements.
The Controller is responsible for supervising office clerical staff who handle the accounting, benefits, and payroll functions.
This individual will oversee the accounting function for our River Oaks Hyundai / KIA dealership as well as our River Oaks Honda dealership.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services
* Overseeing the financial and accounting system and personnel.
* Manages daily operations of the accounting department, cashiers and receptions.
* Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing.
* Reconcile the bank accounts for the company on a daily basis.
* Complete all required reports for the corporate office on a regular basis.
* Preparing monthly budgets and financial statements.
* Forecasting financial goals for each quarter to maintain the dealership’s profitability.
* Processing all insurance claims and liability insurance.
* Reviewing all financial statements and ledgers, and working with the accounting staff to clear up any discrepancies.
* Preparing all taxes and filing forms with the government.
* Meeting with the department managers regularly to go over business matters and develop plans to increase profitability.
* Ensures all Human Resources and payroll functions are operational and works cooperatively with the corporate office to handle employee issues as needed.
* Assures that required HR training is completed.
* Cross trained in all accounting positions.
* 3-5 years of previous Automotive Controller experience required.
* Previous automotive dealership experience required.
* Controllers should have strong communications, customer service, leadership and organizational skills.
* Excellent analytical ability. * High school diploma is necessary; college or advanced degree preferred.
* Proficiency with CDK & Microsoft Office applications or the equivalent is expected.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and travel as necessary.
Location/Region: Lansing, IL (60438)