Business is booming. New vehicle sales are up 25%.
Used vehicle sales are up 60%. We want proven a 3rd player to join our winning team!
Business Manager / Financial Services Manager
Direct report: General Manager
You are responsible to close vehicle transactions timely and accurately delivering an exceptional customer experience by a) securing financial solutions and funding, b) selling additional products, c) protecting the dealership and customer’s interests.
Core competencies include; organization, attention to detail, critical and analytical thinking, problem resolution, multi-tasking, communication.
Prerequisites; 2/3 years success selling automobiles, 3rd party F&I training, state certification, expertise with menu selling, proven track record of success, computer proficiency, CDK specific
* Close deal transactions
* Loan origination & processing * Menu selling add-on products
* Documents administration * Cashiering & money collection
* Manage contracts in transit * Develop lender/vendor relationships
* Personnel development * Lead exceptional customer experiences
BENEFITS: "Best in Market"
* Strong, simple commission plan
* Rational schedule * Awesome team atmosphere/structure
* No favortism * Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Training * Career opportunity
* Paid vacation * 401K
* Community Outreach Events REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Two or more years of successful automotive retail experience
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Professional appearance and work ethic
* Organizational skills and attention to detail
* Self-motivation * Ability to work within a fast paced environment
* Valid driver’s license
Location/Region: Amherst, OH (44001)