Expanding Home Healthcare agency seeks to hire Patient Care Coordinators.
We are looking for a responsible, mature self-motivated supervisor to oversee the workflow at our corporate office.
The role is a complex one. He/She will not be someone who supervises the work of others but ensures that all cases are staffed and in compliance with state guidelines.
A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between attendants, clients and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees.
He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
He/She must be a self-starter, organized, and be able to meet company deadlines and goals.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
What We Offer * Health insurance
* 401K Plan * Aflac insurance Responsibilities
* Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
* Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
* Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
* Receive complaints and resolve problems
* Maintain timekeeping and personnel paperwork
* Communicate information from upper management to employees and vice versa
* Prepare and submit performance reports
* Hire and train new employees * Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions with attendants if the need arises
Requirements * Previous experience as supervisor or relevant role
* Familiarity with HHSC policies and legal guidelines
* Ability to learn a variety of job duties/skills
* Communication and interpersonal skills
* Organizational and leadership skills * Must work a predictable schedule and report to work on time
* Knowledge of MS Office * Experience in first line management or relevant field
* High school diploma; BS/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
* Experience with case management/MCO/DSA is a plus
* Must be able to pass background check
* Must have your own reliable transportation
Location/Region: Spring, TX (77380)