Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The Direct Care Staff is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. This is a full time position with an every other weekend commintment, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy Direct Care Staff to create peace of mind in a home setting.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* 40 hours per week, an availalility of 7am-6pm and every other weekend roatation with 2 days off during the week when working the weekend.
* Full benefit package availaible after 60 days; health, dental & vision insurance, 401K with employer match 4%
* Paid mileage * One to one patient care
Responsibilities * Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Requirements * High school diploma or GED
* Certification as a CNA current or expired and/or CBRF certifications and/or 1 year caregiving expereince
* Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray * Licensed driver with insurance and reliable automobile
* Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Madison, WI (53704)