Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is looking for a dynamic and outgoing Product Concierge.
The ideal candidate will have great customer relations skills.
Candidates must present a successful track record of consistently delivering the highest customer satisfaction.
Recent experience in a Mercedes-Benz dealership is preferred but not required. Become a part of a championship team on the cutting edge of the automotive industry.Apply at
careers.schomp.com. Mercedes-Benz of Farmington provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented.
We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the Rocky Mountain Region’s oldest and most successful automotive groups.
JOB REQUIREMENTS Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of the Schomp Automotive Group management team.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Mercedes-Benz Product Concierge will interact with hundreds of customers on a monthly basis.
The goal is to create an exceptional brand experience to build customer loyalty to with both Mercedes-Benz and our dealership group.
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, and Client Advisors, Service Managers and Service Advisors.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN HIGH CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SCORES
* Treat all customers in an enthusiastic, courteous and helpful manner and strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Promptly follow-up with customers and fully answer their questions or address their concerns, seek assistance if necessary or appropriate.
* Implement and maintain current standards for customer treatment that define courteous, professional behavior and foster the goal of complete customer satisfaction.
Obtain and maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above the national benchmark level.
* Create a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
* Set and execute follow-up delivery appointments
* Gain superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers & train Sales Staff
* Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
ASSIST IN CREATING AND MAINTAINING A PROFESSIONAL POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT
* Maintain a good working relationship with the client advisors and managers to effectively, efficiently, and positively communicate ideas and information.
Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
* Conduct oneself in a manner that brings credit to the dealership.
Dress in a professional manner that is in accordance with dealership policy.
Preferred EXPERIENCE/SKILLS /KNOWLEDGE * Mercedes-Benz Product Knowledge
* Dealership Experience
* Familiarity with DealerSocket CRM
* Technically Proficient with Apple & Microsoft Applications & Technologies
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
* A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
* Paid time-off
* We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products.
* Comprehensive employee recognition programs
* Continued training through Mercedes-Benz of Farmington and the manufacturer
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Fully equipped workout gym! Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in the Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
Apply online at careers.schomp.com. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Employees will observe all policies and guidelines as set forth by Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
Employees must be attentive to customer needs and responsive to customer inquiries.
Must maintain clean and orderly work area.
Submit to and successfully complete background check, and pre-employment drug test
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, a Schomp Automotive Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Farmington, UT (84025)