Paid training will be provided with no experience necessary.
This Allstate agency continues to grow as part of the Walser Automotive Group with multiple locations available within the Twin Cities.
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Represent Walser Insurance Service in a positive and professional manger
* Provide a best in class customer experience
* Practice a consistent sales process, as outlined in the agency procedure manual.
This includes: meeting with customers and quoting insurance packages
* Providing customers quotes for auto and home and initiate follow-up with customers to renew their policy prior to the expiration date
Minimum Requirements * Successfully complete the MN Property and Casualty exam within 30 days of hire (company paid)
* Maintain licensing * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong ability to multitask * Ability to quickly build rapport with customers over the phone and face to face
What You'll Get in Return: * Full benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K / Match, Paid Praental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
We operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth comprimising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55437)