The Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk compiles and maintains verified accounts payable records; reconciles statements and issues payment to vendors and will follow up/collect on outstanding customer receivables.
Required experience in fast-pace, high-volume automotive business office environment.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance
* LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives
* Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Responsibilities Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following; other duties may be assigned.
* Process all incoming vendor information with regard to maintaining current vendor records.
* Receive, process, and reconcile all incoming invoices for appropriate charges.
* Post all vendor invoices on a daily basis.
* Generate A/P report that reflects itemized charges for each client.
* Reconcile reports for correct appropriation of charges and payments.
* Check all invoices, vouchers, and check requests; obtain appropriate payment approval.
* Execute accounts payable checks for mailing.
* Reconcile statement and ledger making sure that payments are consistent with dealership schedules.
* Answer all vendor inquiries. * Reconcile bank balances.
* Assist in monthly closing. * Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
* Provide support for and cross train in other business office positions.
Qualifications * Minimum 2 years Automotive Accounting Experience Required
* Strong accounting skills
* Good Communication and organizational skills
* Positive attitude
* Ability to multitask
* Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
* Must be highly organized, have excellent follow-up and prioritization abilities
* High School Diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: San Diego, CA (92109)