Worldwide Equipment Sales, LLC. offers award winning service and support from our highly trained staff of experienced towing industry specialists.
We lead the industry in heavy equipment and vehicle hauling equipment featuring the entire line of Landoll trailer equipment and Cottrell car haulers.
Our sales and service staff have decades of experience working with these trailers, as well as all the vehicles we sell.
We also stock a full line of service and repair parts for all the brands we sell as well as consumable items like straps, chains, lights, height sticks, and much more.
With 3 locations Worldwide serves the entire United States with new and used tow trucks, equipment hauling and vehicle transport trailers.
We provide our customers a unique and hassle-free purchasing experience.
We hope to hear from you soon! Job Title: Sales Inventory Coordinator
Summary/Objective: Sales Inventory Coordinator is responsible working the VP of Sales to insure that Worldwide is maximizing our suppliers’ capabilities while managing all 3 locations chassis, bodies and trailer inventories.
Creating and maintaining correct inventory lists and organizing day-to-day movement of the sales inventory for the sales team.
This person will be an important part of our sales team.
Required Experience: Hands on Inventory Management, preferably in Truck or Automotive parts operations, I.e.
Auto/Truck Dealership, Independent Parts Store, Manufacturing.
CDL license a plus, but not required. Responsibilities:
* Manage Inventory with supplier to and from our facilities
* Manage Inventory for optimum levels to maximize ROI
* Plan each location’s stock orders 90 to 120 days out
* Answer telephone dealing directly with vendors
* Confirm bodies, chassis and trailer “Receiving” process and assist as needed, into the inventory system.
* Manage shop build and completion dates match sales needs
* Maintain Physical Order for 3 locations
* Assist in locating chassis, bodies and Trailers via other distributors and or other locations
* Maintain reconciliation of PAD/Physical to Book
* Take lead with Physical Inventory (Minimum Annual)
* Adjust inventory levels as instructed by management
* Other projects and tasks as assigned by managementBenefits:
* EMPLOYER PAID Medical Insurance
* EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance * Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off * Vision Insurance
* Dental Insurance * Health Savings Account
* Lincoln Financial Group- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
* John Hancock Retirement Plan- With Employer Match
* Paid employee referrals Physical Ability to:
* Bend, twist, stoop, sit, kneel, crawl, push and pull
* Able to reach in all directions * Walk and stand for extended periods of time
* Able to lift and manipulate heavy objects up to 60 lbs
* Other physical requirements as needed
Requirements: * A valid driver’s license
* Experienced with Excel and PowerPoint
* Will work in both warehouse and office environment
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Ability to be on feet for extended periods at a time
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and informationEducation:
* A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Preferred: Some College Education Employment:
* Full-time, Exempt Status, M-F
* Salary and Incentive D.O.E. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Location/Region: Joliet, IL (60436)