We’re Autohaus on Edens – Chicago’s North Shore premier Mercedes-Benz automotive dealership that specializes in providing the ultimate client service experience coupled with unmatched expertise.
Our brand creates some of the most sought-after vehicles in the world with one shared conviction: On the road to driving performance, short cuts never win the race, and we share this same conviction with all of our employees.
The foundation of our success for more than 50 years is our dedicated team of employees.
If you’re looking to enhance your career and grow your existing skill-set, we offer a perfect team based environment with unlimited career growth potential!
* Free Health and Dental Insurance * 401(k)
* Competitively paid training * Paid Vacation/Personal Days
* Potential for career growth Responsibilities:
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specificationsQualifications:
* ASE certifications are ideal
* Prior Mercedes experience a plus * Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills * Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: Northbrook, IL (60062)