Staffing Coordinator and Field Specialist
Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care that values serving with passion and being positive.
The Client Care and Staffing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Client Care and Human Resources Managers with hiring and scheduling field staff, assisting with all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver), client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals.
BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven service oriented individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service.
This full-time position (4 weekdays + Saturday) allows an individual to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
Benefits * Competitive and weekly pay with direct deposit
* PTO (Paid Time Off) * Benefits after completion of introductory period
* Health and fitness discounts * Referral bonuses
* Highest agency and facility standards - Joint Commission accredited and Home Care Pulse Employer and Provider of Choice
* Growth and travel opportunities with over 300 locations in US and Canada
Responsibilities * Customer/client care – effectively assists the Client Care Manager with customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
* Serves as field specialist as needed: providing companion and personal care to our clients when CCM requests.
* Scheduling and care coverage assistance – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
Shared in on-call responsibilities. * Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
* Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
* Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care
* Educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Owner, Client Care Manager, and Director of Nursing
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
* Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
Requirements * High School Diploma required; further education preferred
* Able to work Tuesday – Saturday (or 4 weekdays and Saturday)
* Ideally, minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service within a healthcare facility or office setting
* Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
* Detail-oriented, excellent organization, planning, project management and computer skills
* Diplomacy and outstanding customer service skills
* Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance, and registration with the Department of Social Services upon hire
* USA work Verification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Thousand Oaks, CA (91360)