At Autoland Toyota Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity.
Our associates are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity.
Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business.
If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
Are you an experienced automotive service dispatcher who's frustrated or bored with your current workplace?
Do you want to enjoy a productive, safe, and professional environment where you can grow your career and feel good about where you work?
We're looking for an Experienced Service Dispatcher to join our team.
If this sounds like you, then come and see what we have to offer!
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
* Air-conditioned shop * State-of-the-art facility and cutting edge technology
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages
* Dispatch work to technicians and assist in various ways to ensure efficient and maximum work flow of the service department.
* Review appointment load needed with Service Advisors
* Flag hours on completed repair orders
* Review parts and authorization holds daily.
* Review technician cause and corrections on repair orders
* Delegate and monitor shop equipment QUALIFICATIONS:
* Service Dispatcher experience required
* Good organizational skills * Good time management skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced shop
* Ability to manage a large shop * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Valid driver’s license
* Clean driving record * Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Automotive knowledge/experience needed!
* Dealership Experience is a MUST!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Springfield, NJ (07081)