At Autoland Toyota, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity.
Our associates are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity.
Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business.
If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
Are you a highly motivated individual with a positive personality and passion for working in a fast-paced, customer driven environment?
If this sounds like you, then consider applying to join our team!
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Controls traffic by directing drivers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications* Able to work flexible schedules and weekends
* Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
* High school diploma or equivalent * Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
* Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Springfield, NJ (07081)