We encourage you to see how rewarding employment at Company Wrench can be.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and career-minded individuals to join our experienced team.
At Company Wrench, we are committed to your career development, and we will be with you every step of the way to enhance your training, education, experience, and overall professional development.
Company Wrench is the place for you to reach your career goals while providing the “Cutting Edge of Customer Service” to our valued customers.
The field service technician position is responsible for the effective repair and service equipment and attachments at high levels of quality.
This individual must be able to work independent of direct supervision in a field environment.
Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Paid Birthday Holiday * Short/Long Term Disability
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Monthly Profit Sharing Bonus * ESOP Plan
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness program * Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits* $2500 Sign-On Bonus
* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* Uniforms provided * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Company Provided service vehicle, fuel card, credit card, laptop and cell phone (Road Tech’s only)
* Apprenticeship program * Competitive wages
* Tool Reimbursement Program * Annual $150 voucher towards Work Boots
Responsibilities* Recondition and Repair Heavy Equipment and Components.
* Plan methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned
* Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs
* Effect the repairs required in a safe and effective manner
* Ensure that all repairs are completed as assigned
* Ensure the cosmetic appearance upon completion as required
* Ensure all parts and materials not used are returned per guidelines Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition
* Maintain Good Working Records for Time, Parts, Supplies and Outside Purchases in Repairs; All record keeping methods are followed per instructions, All cost-related items are included in the job “jacket”
* Ensure all records kept are legible or in compliance with established methods
* Maintain and Care for Shop Tools, Equipment and Vehicles.
* Communicate with Others Professionally.
* Perform Diagnostic Inspections as Directed
* All field work requires repair determination, by the technician, once at the machine
* Any inspections required to determine cause of failure is done following established guidelines
* All inspections are completed with the cause of failure identified
* All failures identified are matched to solutions necessary to affect a repair
Qualifications* Diesel Mechanic experience in the Heavy Equipment field a plus.
* A technical school certificate or equivalent work experience in mechanical repairs.
* Strong mechanical skills. * Good communications skills
* Good, safe work habits. * A good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
* Strong diagnostic skills. * Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must have a pleasing personality with a sales aptitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Smithfield, NC (27577)