Hyundai Greenfield is hiring! With new managers and a new attitude, our sales are expanding faster than what we can keep up with.
If you want to be part of a true team atmosphere while making great money, look no further.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for creating an unparalleled customer experience!
Car sales experience is not needed. We will train with very handsome training pay, and have one of the most competetive pay plans available to ensure you make a great living.
The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
We will continually strive to define, improve, and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Medical, dental, and vision * 401K
* Closed Sundays Responsibilities
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications * Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53221)