Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
We now have 8 dealerships operating all across Michigan.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Core Values
* Honesty and Integrity * Respectful
* Fanatical attention to detail
* Team Player
* Fun & Enthusiastic
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Life Insurance and AD&D
Critical Illness Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
As a Service Business Development Center (BDC) Employee, you will manage incoming calls, internet leads, follow up calls, recall and maintenance reminders and daily duties set by the BDC Manager.
This is a full time position requiring 120 calls each day.
Need to be task-oriented for this is a fast paced professional position.
Must be customer service savvy and love to talk on the phone.
Job Duties Include:
* Learning, understanding and adhering to call scripts
Setting and confirming appointments for service department
Complete ongoing training as required
Keeping accurate and updated notes in the CRM
Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.).
* Follow up with prospective customers.
* Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel.
* Able to handle both inbound and outbound calls.
* Other duties as assigned
Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company’s Core Values in all interactions with customers and co-workers.
* Customer Service or call center experience is a must
Maintaining customer satisfaction. * Excellent communication skills to deal with customers and employees.
* Great phone voice, demeanor and presentation.
* Able to pass a background check.
* Able to pass a drug screen.
* Have reliable transportation.
* Must be able to work evenings and weekends if needed.
* Required Experience:
Customer Service or Call Center: 1 year minimum.
* Excellent telephone, writing, and typing skills.
* Strong computer and internet skills.
Location/Region: Livonia, MI (48150)