Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
This is an entry-level position with lots of opportunity to grow!
Responsibilities * Participate in the wash process .
* Greet customers courteously. * Carry out periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working order.
* Perform cleaning of facility and ensure everything is kept in the appropriate place and organized.
* Move cars into the wash area with a pleasant, focused, and competent attitude.
* Follow company policies and procedures daily.
Qualifcations We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Friendly and customer service focused!!
* Reliable * Able to multi-task and work under pressure
* Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
* Able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
* Have basic computer knowledge * Customer Service experience is preferred
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53209)