The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Flexible work hours
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Closed Sundays
* Test to check whether systems and components are secure and working properly.
* Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
* Ability to identify the problem quickly
* Good knowledge of automobiles
* Effective analytical and communication skills
* Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
* Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* High School Diploma or GED
* Technical degree preferred
* ASE certifications preferred
* Minimum of 1 year experience
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Basic Computer Skills
* Positive, friendly attitude
Location/Region: Sheboygan, WI (53081)