The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
We have an open position for a Full Time Parts Counter Position.
Looking for experienced applicants in the Automotive Industry,
An Experienced Parts Counter is a plus.
We will train the right person to be a High Performing Parts Team Member with us as we grow towards the future.
Here at International Auto's of Sheboygan we have a completely restructured Parts Dept and need more members to join our team to build a solid foundation for the growth that is coming our way.
This is a Full Time Position 40 hours a week with benefits.
Must be able to multi task and handle a fast paced work environment.
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Closed Sundays
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
* Complete special order part request for the customer
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
* Bin Locating Parts
* Perpetual Inventory
* Usage of automotive DMS systems
* Usage of Electronic Parts Catalog
* Face to Face with Customers
* Building quotes
* Communicating with other Dealership Departments
* Keeping a clean and organized Department
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
* High School Diploma or equivalent * Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
Location/Region: Sheboygan, WI (53081)