This is the Career opportunity you have been waiting for.
Apply today to Join Lexus of Brookfield, Wisconsin's #1 Rated Auto Dealership for 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Our increased volume and expansion has created a very rare opportunity.
This is a career offering and not just another job posted by other service departments.
You will work along side the best of the best within the industry.
We have incredibly low turnover and now is the time to change your work environment and your future.
We would love to meet you and show you why our award winning dealership can be your new home for now and the future.
Napleton Automotive Group Lexus of Brookfield is seeking a qualified service technician.
Ed Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 50 retail automotive dealerships in seven states. Our group also has rental car facilities, body shops, and a real estate portfolio located throughout the nation.
New car franchises include, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, KIA, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, RAM, Subaru, Scion, Toyota, and Volkswagen.
Our group employs over 3,000 people and ranks as top Automotive Group in Illinois.
Napleton was also ranked 26 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2017 based on new car volume!!
Lexus of Brookfield was voted the #1 dealership in the state of WI by Milwaukee's A-List voters and is an Elite of Lexus award winner every year since its inception.
* Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
* Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Job Requirements * High School diploma
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* A fast learner * Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills * Team Player
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
* To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
Skills/Qualifications * Ability to identify problems quickly
* Good knowledge of automobiles * Effective analytical and communication skills
* Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
* Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Location/Region: Brookfield, WI (53045)