Rice Toyota is seeking a skilled Body Shop Technician to join our Body Shop team.
Why Rice Toyota? Rice Toyota is the 1st Toyota Dealership ever established in the Southeastern United States in 1965. Owned and operated on Battleground Avenue by the Rice Family for over 50 years, we offer a professional work environment with opportunity for growth, advancement, and a long term career.
Our paid training program is a fun & interactive experience.
You will learn about Toyota product offerings, our sales process and how we retain our customers for life.
Rice Toyota has been the proud recipient of the President’s Club award for 20 years.
We are the largest new vehicle dealer in Greensboro and have some of the highest customer retention rates in the region.
We are on the hunt for energetic candidates that have exceled in a fast paced environment.
Our Body Shop is one of a kind! We run a cutting edge, clean shop focused on advancing your career and providing customers with the ultimate repair experience.
We will invest in you, if you invest in us.
See what it's like to work at a dealership that treats you like family!
* Paid training, aggressive compensation
* Competitive health insurance rate
* Full Benefits Pla
* Wireless discounts
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Generous incentive and bonus programs
* Discount vehicle purchase and service program
* Paid training
* Five day work week
* Company paid training
* Incentive bonus based on performance
* Car-O-Liner and Chief Frame Machines
* I Car training
* Tecna Spot Welder
* Determine and repair damaged parts * Communicate status of repairs clearly to Body Shop Writer
* Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts
* Document all repairs performed and materials used for inventory purposes
* Follow all company safety procedures
* Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous waste
* Previous experience working in dealership body shop is needed
* Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record * Applicants must be at least 21 years of age due to company’s liability insurance requirements
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (27408)