The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
All of our franchises are extremely busy and offer great opportunity for Technicians to book maximum hours. If you aren't being treated right or feel undervalued, come work at a great, expanding dealer group looking to grow the business. Family values, 5 day work weeks and great compensation will make your life easier. Contact us today - we would love to have you on board.
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Flexible work hours
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Closed Sundays
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
* Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Assist in training less experienced technicians with repairs, maintenance assignments and adjustments
* Perform required administrative duties when necessary
* Assist in other areas of the vehicle maintenance shop as needed
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have at least 5 years of experience as an auto technician
* Excellent mechanical aptitude of vehicle maintenance and repair
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Team player
* Computer literate
* Valid driver’s license
* Must possess necessary tools to assign tasks
Location/Region: Tinley Park, IL (60477)